Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 19 2014

This week was pretty sweet! Elder Campo and I are working hard and one of our investigators has 78 years and we are hoping that we will be able to baptize her on friday because on saturday we will be in Talara for a conference with Elder C. Scott Grow of the area presidency and quorom of the 70. Everything is going great here, my greenie companion is the best, works hard loves the people already. This morning we made a giant american breakfast for the family that let the 4 missionaries here use their computers to skype home. It was the best. We ate a ton of eggs, french toast, pancakes, and hash browns with onions and tomatow and hot dogs. They loved it almost as much as the two gringos Elder Stanley and I liked it hahaa. Anyway, I don't have a whole to write because I sent a ton of pictures to dropbox so I hope you all enjoy the pictures. I hope everyone has a great week! We are already catching up to June, how the time flies. I love the mission, and even though I still may have a gringo accent as some say, I love speaking spanish haha.
Love you all! Have a great week! 

Elder Evans
 


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment