Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6 2015



I hope everyone had a great Easter and General Conference! I loved the general conference, it seemed to go much faster and I learned way more. It was my last general conference in the mission and we were able to watch all but one session in English. And when they spoke in spanish we changed it to the spanish channel to hear his actual voice. Elder Holland gave a great talk as always that made me pay more attention than I did in my physics class. There were so many great talks but that was the one that stood out to me the most as he talked about the Atonement and how he reached down into the abyss of death and rose out of it three days later to save us from our failings and fallings. He's always ready to reach out His arms to rescue us from our falls and everything. Our two converts Jairo and Alejandro attended with us, and three or more less actives. Unfortunately none of our investigatores went.
This week my companion has been sick and it was really hard fro him to work. He is now mostly better and we  are hoping that our investigator Rosa can get baptized this sunday or the next (our bishop only can attend sundays).
Hope you guys have a great week. Have fun and be happy!
Love, Elder Evans
P.S. We had transfers today and I am staying another transfer here in Buenos Aires with Elder Bradford (oh by the way I know a few of his friends from BYU). Elder Vasquez, who I trained in Morropon is here in Sullana and also Elder Mauricio, my companion in Jorge Chavez. My two "sons" are here in Sullana now haha

No comments:

Post a Comment