Monday, June 29, 2015

June 29 2015 Last email

Hey Everybody, this is my last email before coming home. This week we worked hard but it was hard because Elder Garay were constantly in other areas to buy tickets so that the missionaries could travel for their transfers and also on Friday I had my last interview with President Rowley. It was by far my favorite interview. Before the interview I was really nervous to make the transition home again and start working to save to school and all that stuff but after the interview I feel ready; well, at least less uncomfortable haha. I can barely remember what the premission was like. I'm so used to always being with someone and in shirt and tie. Anyway,
I am very content with my mission, yesterday we finally baptized Maickel, he had been waiting weeks to get baptized and we finally got to baptize him. It was great because a ton of his family came to see it. 
After church and after the baptism we went to go say bye to the families I had visited most and also some 15-20 members got together to throw me a goodbye party. It was super bittersweet to leave Sullana. I am currently in Piura visiting Hermano Victor in San Pedro with Elder Robertson who also served here and tonight we will have our last dinner with President Rowley. I'm sad to leave the mission, I'm a little nervous, but I'm ready. I'll see you all on Wednesday

Love,

Elder Evans 

Mother's note: I will post pics of Elder Paul's homecoming sometime on Thurs (or Wed night if I have time). 

No comments:

Post a Comment